- Charles E. Kelly
- State of Birth:
- Home State:
- War or Conflict
- World War, 1939-1945
- Military Status
- Dates of Service
- Branch of Service
- Unit of Service
- United States Naval Hospital, USS Rutland, Beach Battalion "B"
- Location of Service
- Pacific Theater; Asia; Oceanside, California
- Highest Rank
- Pharmacist's Mate Third Class
- Service Related Injury
- Prisoner of War
- Service History Note
- Inactive Duty 9/22/1943 to 9/29/1943 as stated on military papers.
- Type of Resource:
- Manuscript: Memoirs [2 items] --
- Manuscript: Military papers (orders, personnel/201 files, etc) [2 items] -- Typewritten document
- Photograph: Digital print [1 item] -- Portrait
- Manuscript: Creative works [1 item] -- Handwritten document
- Collection #:
- Kelly, Charles E.
- World War, 1939-1945--Personal Narratives
- United States. Navy.
- Cite as:
- Charles E. Kelly Collection
(AFC/2001/001/04541), Veterans History Project,
American Folklife Center, Library of Congress