- Nathaniel J. Sann
- State of Birth:
- Home State:
- Additional collection material is also retained at the Women In Military Service For America Memorial Foundation, Inc.
- War or Conflict:
- Afghanistan and Iraq Wars, 2001-present
- Dates of Service:
- Entrance into Service:
- Branch of Service:
- Army Nurse Corps
- Unit of Service:
- 86 Combat Support Hospital
- Location of Service:
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Washington, DC
- Highest Rank:
- First Lieutenant
- Prisoner of War:
(Not at LOC)
- Contributor Affiliation/Organization:
Women In Military Service For America Memorial Foundation, Inc. (WIMSA)
- Collection #:
- Sann, Nathaniel J.
Afghanistan and Iraq Wars, 2001-present--Personal Narratives
United States. Army Nurse Corps.
- Cite as:
- Nathaniel J. Sann Collection
(AFC/2001/001/8581), Veterans History Project,
American Folklife Center, Library of Congress
- Non-LC Repository Location:
Women In Military Service For America Memorial Foundation, Inc.