CONTRACT ADMINISTRATION DATA
Invoices shall be submitted in an original and two copies to the:
Library of Congress
101 Independence Avenue, S.E.
Washington, DC 20540-9112
To constitute a proper invoice, the invoice must include the following information and/or attached documentation:
(1) Name, address, and vendor identification of business concern;
(2) Invoice data;
(3) Contract number, or other authorization for delivery of property or services (including order number and contract line item number); if contract modifications are issued, the modification number in block #3 of the purchase order must be included;
(4) Description, quantity, unit of measure, unit price and extended price of supplies delivered or services performed;
(5) Shipping and payment terms (e.g., shipment number and date of shipment, prompt payment discount terms). Bill of lading number and weight of shipment will be shown for shipments on Government bills of lading;
(6) Name and address of contractor official to whom payment is to be sent (must be the same as that in the contract or in a proper notice of assignment);
(7) Name (where practicable), title, phone number, and mailing address of responsible official to be notified in event of a defective invoice; and
(8) Any other information or documentation required by other requirements of the contract (such as evidence of shipment).
G.2 PAYMENT DUE DATE
The due date is the date specified in the contract, or if no due date is specified in the contract, the due date shall be considered to be the later of the following two events:
(1) the 30th day from receipt of a proper invoice, or;
(2) the 30th day after the acceptance of supplies delivered or services performed by the contractor.
G.3 TECHNICAL DIRECTION
The Contracting Officer's Technical Representative (COTR) will provide technical direction on contract performance. Technical direction includes: (See also H.6)
(1) Direction to the Contractor to assist in accomplishing the requirements
as indicated in the Statement of Work.
(2) Comments on and approval of reports and/or other deliverables.
G.4 52.232-28 ELECTRONIC FUNDS TRANSFER PAYMENT METHODS (APR 1989)
Payments under this contract will be made by the Government either by check or electronic funds transfer (through the Treasury Fedline Payment System (FEDLINE) or the Automated Clearing House (ACH), at the option of the Government. After award, but no later than 14 days before an invoice or contract financing request is submitted, the Contractor shall designate a financial institution for receipt of electronic funds transfer payments, and shall submit this designation to the Contracting Officer or other Government official, as directed.
Payments will be made monthly after satisfactory completion, inspection, and acceptance of the digital images (batch/lots) or as determined for each task order.
Next.....Previous.....Return to the Table of Contents