How to Order Reproductions
Photographic copies of Prints and Photographs Division items found in American Memory can be ordered from the Library of Congress Photoduplication
Service. These reproductions (prints or transparencies) are made from high quality negatives or transparencies.
- Take down the following information to place an
- If the "REPRODUCTION NUMBER" field is filled in, note down the letters and numbers that appear there and the type of
negative (glass or film) mentioned in parentheses.
- If the "REPRODUCTION NUMBER" field only contains dashes, take down
the letters and numbers that appear in the "CALL NUMBER" field. (The
original will have to be photographed by the Photoduplication Service. A
$20.00 handling fee will be added to each order, due to the fragility of
the baseball cards.)
- Note down a brief caption for the item.
- Contact the Photoduplication Service to place an order (telephone: 202-707-5640). Orders are accepted by mail and by fax.
- The Photoduplication Service estimates that it takes
3-6 weeks to complete an order.
Baseball Cards Home Page